It’s Monday February 5, 2024 and today’s message has three parts to it.
First, I’m going to update you on the upcoming events for this week and a look into next week at Coldwell Banker Heritage and Legacy Management Services.
Second, I’ll tell you the things I am doing to keep in touch with my sphere of influence to build business.
Third, I’ll give you an inspirational message to keep you on track today and the rest of this week.
So, here we go on the updates:
- Tomorrow we will have our Awards Luncheon at El Paso Country Club in lieu of Transformation Tuesday. We will begin promptly at 11:30 AM with a prayer and introductions so please come early so that you will be there when we begin.
- We will have Workshop Wednesday this week and I’ll show you how to get maximum exposure online with a Youtube channel combined with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and your Moxi Websites.
- On Thursday February 8 we will have an MCE class at The Vault inside Lone Star Title. This class is titled Leveraging Artificial Intelligence as a Real Estate Agent.
- I’ll have a Throwback Thursday message and a Focus Friday message for you later in the week.
- And now, looking into next week,
- We will have Transformation Tuesday and Call night on Tuesday Februray 13.
- We will have Workshop Wednesday on the 14th with a Valentine’s Day Theme.
- Career night is on Thursday February 15 here at the west office.
- Now, what am I doing to keep in touch with my Sphere of Influence?
- This is our first full week in February so we are working on gathering data for our Market Update Video. If time allows we will shoot the video on Wednesday afternoon so that it can be posted online by Friday.
- We are also preparing our mail out to probate attorneys to gain probate business.
- Finally, today’s motivational message comes from The Message version of the Bible.
The verses I am referring to is Habakkuk 2:1-3 which read as follows: What’s God going to say to my questions? I’m braced for the worst.
I’ll climb to the lookout tower and scan the horizon. I’ll wait to see what God says,
how he’ll answer my complaint.
And then God answered: “Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. It will come right on time.
Yesterday Raja and I watched a documentary featuring Doc Rivers, Head Coach of the LA Clippers and formerly the head coach of the Boston Celtics.
In the documentary Doc Rivers explained how he felt unworthy of his position as head coach of the Celtics because he had not led the team to a NBA Championship. He chose a blank spot on the wall of the practice facility and shined a light on it for all of his players to see. He explained to his team that the spot on the wall was where the 17th NBA championship banner would be displayed after they won in 2008. And from that point on, the team worked toward the goal of winning, and ultimately they won the 2008 NBA Championship.
Now, how does this relate to the verse from Habakkuk?
It’s the same premise. Even though Doc Rivers didn’t write it on the wall, he painted a picture in the minds of his players and staff of what it would look like to have the 2008 championship banner hanging on the wall. And I am asking you today, what is your goal?
What goal do you have hanging on the wall in big block letters so big that a runner can read it on the run?
I want to know what is driving you for 2024.
And in the body of the email below you’ll find a link to my calendar. I’d love to sit down with you, either in person or on Zoom to review your goals for 2024 in the five Fs. Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, and Friends. Please click on the link and pick a day and time for us to visit.
And if I can be of assistance to you in your day to day activities, just reach out to me on my cell phone, 915-588-1850, and I’ll be happy to assist you.
Thanks for watching, God Bless You, and Make it a Great Day!
“The Real Estate Guy”
Broker | Coldwell Banker Heritage Real Estate
5915 Silver Springs, Bldg 5 | El Paso, TX 79912
O -915-585-7777 | F – 915-613-1701