Hey, It’s Monday January 29, 2024 and today’s message has three parts to it.
First, I’m going to update you on the upcoming events for this week and a look into next week at Coldwell Banker Heritage and Legacy Management Services.
Second, I’ll tell you the things I am doing to keep in touch with my sphere of influence this week.
Third, I’ll give you an inspirational message to keep you on track today and the rest of this week.
So, here we go on the updates:
- We have Transformation Tuesday tomorrow morning at the Tesla sales and service center located at 7825 Helen of Troy Dr, El Paso, TX 79912. Our meeting and tour will begin at 10 AM so make sure to judge the traffic well so that you’ll be there no later than 9:45 so that our tour will begin on time.
- We also need your RSVP for our Awards luncheon no later than 4PM on Tuesday January 30. We need to know two things: 1. Are you coming and 2, what would you like for your meal. We have a great speaker lined up to speak to us, we’ll have door prizes, and of course awards.
- On Wednesday we have a 1 hour Lunch and Learn Continuing Education class from Martha Maldanado of Old Republic Home Protection. Lunch will begin at 11:30 and the class will begin at noon. We need your RSVP for that class no later than 4PM Tuesday so that we can have your lunch ordered as well.
- I’ll have Throwback Thursday and Focus Friday messages for you later in the week.
- And now, looking into next week,
- You’ll want to make sure to clear your calendar for our Awards Luncheon on Tuesday February 6.
- On Thursday February 8 we have another Continuing education class. We have been invited to The Vault at Lone Star Title for another 1 hour CE class titled Leveraging Artificial Intelligence as a Real Estate Agent. So, mark your calendars for 11 AM on Thursday February 8 for that class.
- Now, what am I doing to keep in touch with my Sphere of Influence?
- This is week five so it’s a bit of a catch up and get ahead week. We have the Service for Life Newsletter going out in the middle of the week so that it can be delivered on Friday February 2 or Saturday February 3 depending on the mail service.
- And we will begin gathering the January statistics for the Market update that we will be recording next week.
- Finally, today’s motivational message comes from The book The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. In the book Dr. Covey writes: “If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control – myself.”
Often we look outside ourselves to place blame for a situation.
In sales we might lament that the economy is bad. Interest rates are too high. There aren’t enough homes on the market. No one is buying anything right now, or I don’t want to bother them.
In our personal lives we might lament that working out didn’t work in the past. Or, everyone uses credit cards to make ends meet. Or, just one more donut won’t hurt.
Whatever the excuse, “If I really want to improve my situation, I can work on the one thing over which I have control – myself.”
If it is important, I’ll will find a way. If it isn’t, I’ll find an excuse.
If it is important to you, you’ll find a way. If it isn’t, you’ll find an excuse.
And in the body of the email below you’ll find a link to my calendar. I’d love to sit down with you, either in person or on Zoom to review your goals for 2024 in the five Fs. Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, and Friends. Please click on the link and pick a day and time for us to visit.
And if I can be of assistance to you in your day to day activities, just reach out to me on my cell phone, 915-588-1850, and I’ll be happy to assist you.
Thanks for watching, God Bless You, and Make it a Great Day!